TRA Members’ Business Support Service
Members of the Textile Recycling Association have FREE unlimited access to a Business Support Service from our partners. This is an essential service that is designed to support and protect your business.
What is the business support service?
- Advice Line – unlimited access to experienced advisors offering practical advice on HR, employment law, health & safety, legal issues plus tax and VAT matters.
- Website – access to over 700 template documents covering HR, employment law, health and safety and legal matters. The website also includes an HR and H&S Health Check.
How Do I Access the Service?
- Advice Line – during office hours. You will be asked for your name and company name.
- Website – TRA members can utilise this exclusive service. Should you require a reminder of your login credentials as a TRA member, please reach out to the TRA office.
- You can also email a question or outline of an issue directly to the advisors and arrange a call back at a suitable time.
What can I use the service for?
- To help you resolve any issues you have with HR and employment law, health & safety, legal or tax .
- You don’t have to wait until you have an issue or a serious problem before you call. The advice line will help answer any questions you may have.
We encourage you to use this service to help protect and guide your business. Don’t forget you can call as often as you need to for as long as you need to, you can access and download as many documents as you need and you will not be charged.