Membership of the Textile Recycling Association brings a whole range of benefits to its members and include the following:
- Exclusive access to TRA online and phone business support service.
- Exclusive access to TRA Training Courses.
- Discounts on IT, access to tech advice & other benefits for members from Dell including (click this password protected link)*:
- Up to 20% discount off laptops, desktops and accessories;
- Access to Dell’s highly trained Small Business Technology Advisors to help members with free advice to grow their business.
- Financial assistance for employees of TRA member businesses. The Textile Recycling Association has partnered with the Fashion and Textiles Children’s Trust. The charity provides financial assistance to those with children who are working in the clothing and textiles sector who may have fallen on difficult financial times. For further information click here (password protected)*
- Exclusive offers on Medical Plans, Dental Plans, Income Protection Plans, Travel Plans and Company Medical Plans through our partnership with the Hospital and Medical Care Association. For further information click here (password protected)*
- Membership generates business opportunities – many charities, local authorities, retailers etc are assured that TRA members work to high professional standards and specifically seek out business with our members.
- Entry requirements and Code of Practice help to demonstrate business credentials. Our entry requirements (see below) and Code of Practice help to reinforce the understanding that our members work to highest industry standards.
- Free entry in TRA Membership Listings – Members contact details are freely available on our website, making it easy for your clients to check your credentials.
- Use of TRA Membership logo and access to other members.
- Invitations to AGM, other TRA meetings and exclusive discounted deals to the annual Textile Recycling Conference.
- Access to reports, bulletins & press releases.
- Vigorous representation to local, devolved and national governments.
- International representation through BIR (Bureau of International Recycling) and other international bodies.
*TRA Members can be reminded of their password by e-mailing email@example.com.
For further information please contact the Textile Recycling Association.